The premier topsoil and gravel hauler in the region
We know our customers count on us for honest, reliable delivery. As a company deeply rooted in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region, we care about serving customers well. We’ve laid countless gravel driveways, delivered millions of yards of topsoil, plowed snow and even delivered milk (way back the ‘40s).
Today, everything we do is aimed at serving customers with excellence—whether that’s investing in a new fleet of trucks, implementing new technology to track trucks and quickly respond to customers, or expanding our team of customer service representatives.
With our high-quality fleet, we can swiftly deliver all your topsoil and gravel.
- Dump Trucks: We have 28 dump trucks in our fleet, including a combination of tri-axle, 5-axle, and single axle with both steel and aluminum beds
- Slingers: We have 7 Slingers for convenient, precision placement of materials, including both tri-axle and 5-axle.
Serving residential & commercial customers throughout Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
Will do out of area service on a case by case basis, if you are out of the area please call us.
How We Operate
Our centralized office for Customer Support features a dedicated group of Customer Service Representatives and Dispatchers ready to respond to your needs.
We use cutting-edge technology to track trucks and status and respond quickly to our customers.
Our drivers stay current with continuous driver training. And our trucks are fully stocked with appropriate PPE.
Major recent projects
- Amazon-CVG: Delivered over 2mm tons to the site—up to 10,000 tons per day with sequenced trucks.
- NKY Water District: Removed sludge from multiple reservoirs totaling 200,000 yards
- Kentucky Highways: Eleven trucks contracted for snow removal with the State of Kentucky
- Warehouses: Delivered over 50,000 tons to multiple sites.
We take pride in safely performing our work.
We do what it takes to provide the best service to internal and external customers.
Our key to success: Be open and honest.
We work as a team with a common purpose to develop solutions for our customers and employees.
We share our success with others.
Build on us: A long, local history
Bray has continuously operated in the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area for nearly 80 years. At various times, Bray included excavation, snow removal, a body shop, used truck parts, a salvage shop, topsoil, and gravel delivery. Bray Topsoil & Gravel had approximately 175 employees prior to spinning off the various departments into separate companies. Today, Bray Topsoil & Gravel has over 60 employees.
- In 1945 Maurice Bray and his brother Wilson, started out delivering block, sand, gravel, and limestone to builders and homeowners.
- In 1973, Maurice’s sons Dallas and Dave joined the business
- In 1975: Maurice’s son Roger joined the business
- 1978: Son Roger joined the business. Bray built a new facility along U.S. 27 in Southern Campbell County.
- In 1987: Bray opened a new site at 4500 Alexandria Pike next to the Kentucky State Highway Department. This location became a truck salvage and used parts department, among other things. It was later spun off in 1994 to Dave and Michaela Bray.
- In 1998 a fourth facility was built.
- In 2015, Roger sold his stock in Bray Topsoil & Gravel to Brandon Bray.
- In 2017, Brandon hired Chris Cusick as general manager of Bray Topsoil & Gravel.
- In 2021, Dallas retired and Chris took over the day-to-day operations.
What People Are Saying…